Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 02, 2023

Open invitation to check my epicenter/hypocenter hypothesis for major quakes

 I would like some one to check  my epicenter/location hypothesis, for as many 6+quakes as possible.

It is not possible for me to check all 6+ quakes for this hypothesis, unless a software/coding is done by experts.

 So ,by this post ,I request one and all to check my major(6+) earthquake  epicenter hypothesis. which says..

 Major quakes (80% of 6+) occur at a location where ...

1) The Sun/Moon is at Zenith/Nadir ( 20 degree margin) at the time of quake

or

2) The Sun/Moon is rising /Setting ..( twilight zone margin) at the time of quake

 

 

5 comments:

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

Let me know if you find one. I'm still struggling with TrueBasic.

You would think a company selling such a product could be a little more helpful
when problems are reported to them.

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

I'm currently creating year long files for 2001 to 2023, showing every day and lat, lon,depth and mag for all 7+ quakes.

So far I'm up to 2011. This is by hand on the PC and I'm going blind doing it so be patient.

Roger

AMIT said...

Roger
Please take care of your health first
This can wait ,no hurry
Thank you verymuch
Regards
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

I got them all done. quakes added ready to add sun and moon data.

Then I discovered the year was wrong on all of them.

Fortunately that's a simple matter to correct with the editor I use.

Roger

AMIT said...

Very good