Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Results of Earthquake Prediction for year 2018, 2017,2016, 2015

Hi
 Each day , I will try to compile my predictions for  one year
odds of getting a hit date in window period of + or - one day is one in four ie 25% approx
Results shows that my predictions are far better than odds


YEAR 2018

For current year ,till 25th Nov , following are results

6+ quakes predicted ...---41 dates

Hit dates......------------26   ( 63.41%)
--------------------------------------------

YEAR 2017

Total dates predicted .........40
total hit dates.....................21
                                                (52.5%)

----------------------------------------------

YEAR 2016

Total dates predicted....43
Total hit dates..................30
                                  (69.76%)
______________________________________

YEAR 2015

Total dates predicted...........39

Total hit dates........................29

                                 (74.36%)
______________________________________

3 comments:

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

Since you are compiling those records could you email me a copy for my own analysis?

Roger

AMIT said...

Hi
Watch the accuracy for four consecutive years. Are these predictions just by chance?
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

I hate to admit it but I am human; I make mistakes.

When I calculated the odds on getting a hit with a 6+ quake in a 3 day window
I made a mistake.

The true odds are 0.611

For a 7+ the odds are 0.113 and for 8+ the odds are 0.008

So once again your results are just chance. Slightly better sometimes but not enough
to matter.

I really am sorry too. I'd love to find a successful method.

Roger