Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chile and Japan quakes to day

please note major quakes ,first 7.0 at Japan and 8.8 at Chile to day as against my prediction of 28th February 2010. Tsunami warning is also issued. It is high time we look in to the theories other than plate tectonics. Accuracy/window of +or - 24 Hrs is good enough to justify my theory.
Yes ,I admit,right now I do not predict or pin point places. Accuracy of my place prediction is less than 40%,hence it is not advisable to disclose it, besides i is an offense under Indian Disaster Act to spread rumors..Nevertheless, once we understand the theory,I am sure places also can be predicted with fair amount of accuracy.
I am afraid, tomorrow there could be yet another.

2 comments:

life prediction said...

many successful people look at my blog. Please copy and paste the link to exchange links and put my link on your blog. my blog useful if all of the gods. Please would you click on the banner on my blog donate and your donation money will I give to medical and humanitarian organizations as well as for world peace. thanks.

AMIT said...

hi
please see my web age for detail theory, prediction and FAQs

http://earthquakeprediction.webs.com
Amit