Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Western Australia 6.6 earthquake on 14th July 2019-let us talk about place

Hi
Pl note today's major ,6.6 earthquake at western Australia ,a hit prediction ,
Predicted date is 15th with +or - one day window period
Now let us talk about place
1)Decide date first
2)Watch Moon and other strong planet like Jupiter ,Venus ,Mars and Saturn in that order.
However ,in most cases considering Moon Will suffice  the purpose
Now
90-(Altitude of Moon) and location will be at West longitudes
So if Moon is at 20 degree altitude
90-(20)=70 longotude at western side is probable place  and location 180degrees to this

If Altitude is -ve
90-(-20)=110 degrees to the East longitude and exactly opposite location on globe(180 degrees apart)
Thus rough longitude band can be obtained

Now for Western Australia the quake was at 120 degree East longitude

Moon at the time of quake was at -37 degree Altitude
Thus
90-(-37)=127 East
Hence nearby location

Amit


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got what you mean,saved to bookmarks, very decent web site.

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out
much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

I'm working on a program which produces a list of days of whatever length is desired.

Each day has flags for a prediction, a quake (if any), moon phase (new or full), and perigee (if right date).

What else would be useful?

It also counts hits if a quake is inside a predicted window plus other statistcal information.

Anything else that would be helpful?

Roger

AMIT said...

Roger
Thank you so much
If we first consider the effect of Moon on major quakes ,pl add maximum declination of Moon ,both north and south
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

Were you able to confirm the values I sent?

Roger

AMIT said...

Roger
Sorry
Give me couple of days
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

Ok, no hurry.

Roger

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.

If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to
reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality
score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I
am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more
of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update
this again very soon.

Anonymous said...

There is definately a lot to know about this topic.

I love all of the points you have made.

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue on the topic of this post at this place at
this blog, I have read all that, so at this time
me also commenting at this place.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate
a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble
finding one? Thanks a lot!