Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2022

A simple question to USGS and a request to indemnify me for posting probable locations (0 or -10degrees of longitudes on both side

 hi

 please note one more date hit major earthquake prediction for this month A major quake of 7.3 at Tonga today ie 11th November 2022 . A date hit 7+ quake prediction

By this public forum ,I would like to ask USGS(USA) and NDMA and NIDM (INDIA) as to how many date hit major quake predictions are required before they can have a closer look to the theory ,which is other than plate tectonics

 In fact , I can forecast the locations also ( with fair amount of accuracy ) ,if required by USGS or NDMA/NIDM . However, I should be protected from the national Disaster Act 2005 (India) under which it is an offense to predict all three aspects of a quake 

1) Date

2) Magnitude

3)Location 

This can be treated as spreading rumors

If USGS in general and Govt of India  indemnify me against this I will post longitudes (+ or -10 degrees) on both sides of globe

regards 

 Amit Dave


1 comment:

Roger Hunter said...

AMIT;

I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't fooling yourself with these predictions. Yes you get hits but you also get misses. I wonder what your score would be if the misses were subtracted from the hits. I'd bet money on it, would you?

See, you have so many planets, sun, moon and so many positions for them that you're bound to get some hits but the misses will be more numerous.

I'd bet on it, would you?

Roger