Please see my earlier blog prediction
1)8th April 2011 at 1430UTC
2) 11th April 2011 at 1130 UTC
please note two major earthquakes on 7th.at Japan and Mexico
First of all I would like to state Remi is right on target
I ,still feel ,one more quake will come today ie 8th August at about 1430 UTC
Now, some question to plate tectonics
1) How and why these two quakes Japan and Mexico on same day?
2) Are these quakes connected to each other in any way?
3) Are they on same plate boundary? if not how the maximum stress relieved on the same day?
4) Is this Japan quake is aftershock? or a separate shock?
5) Are some dates prone to major quakes/eruptions all over the Globe? Why are we not asking such key questions ? Why are we not so stringent in asking questions to plate tectonics? Think out of the box.What we know is not always correct.