Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Earthquake prediction for August 2023

 The probable major (6+) earthquake dates for the month of August 23 are as follows

1) 2nd August.2023.
2)8th August
3)16th August
4)23rd August
5) 30th  August

Time window is + or - one day.
Thus 50%dates are covered for 6+ quakes.
As a low of average in these 50% dates the 6+quakes should be 50% of total in August 2023
If the 6+ quakes are more in these dates (+ or - 1 day) my theory has some potential

The epicenter locations will follow my epicenter hypothesis...

..The epicenter location will be at locations
where..
1) either Sun/ Moon are at at Zenith or Nadir ..with margin of +or - 10 degree longitudes
Or.
2) Sun or Moon are either rising or setting with twilight zone margin

11 comments:

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

nothing so far.

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

nothing on 8/2; miss 1

6.2 on 8/5, not predicted

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

nothing so far on 8/8. maybe later or tomorrow.

Time will tell.

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

nothing on 8/8

miss #3

(failing to predict (#2) is a miss)

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

What happened? I ran a program to update windows but instead it trashed my files and deleted every reference to your name.

Do you have enemies?

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

Amit

On second thought, did YOU do it?

Who else would have a motive for such an act?

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

answer the question please.

did you trash my files deleting your name?

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

A 6.2 quake just happened. You missed it.

Not doing too well this month.

Roger

AMIT said...

Roger
I could not understand what exactly you are asking.Now it appears you have a doubt that ,I have deleted all your files ,from your computer system,pertaining to my name.
Roger how can I delete your files,seating in Mumbai India.?
How can I hack your system?and for what?
Roger,I am highly spiritual man and believe in karma.
Whatever you saw yiu will reap.
A theory which is correct will surmount all obstructions.
Hacking your PC is no way to it.
I am sorry that,you had such a doubt regarding me.
Roger you must be aware that,I never deleted your comments. Let it be criticizing my theory.
Roger think of it, blocking the negative comments is much easier.
I am not a master in computer science. I do not know ABC of coding forget hacking.
Nevertheless,If you want any of the data which I have or all your e mails since last 10+years ,I must be having and will provide
This block itself is 15+ years old
Rest assure,such things I can do and I am unable to do

AMIT said...

..Such things I can not do and I am unable to do ,not even technically qualified. I can do only basic functions on computer systems..do not know even intricacies of Excel
Regards
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

Thank you. I accept your statement.

I didn't think you would do such a thing but it did seem a possibility.

Roger