Can earthquakes be predicted?

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Prediction for 20th July 2023 -with Disclaimer

 Disclaimer 

The quakes predicted here is based on my own theory and is not endorsed by any international organization like USGS.

 These are just indications and if it is to occur tomorrow it will be at time and locations mentioned here in


prediction 

1)Date....20th July 2022

.2) Time ..13.30 UTC (+ 1 hrs and - 2 hrs)

3) Epicenter..

....11E or 169 W..........( + 5 degree -15 degree  longitudes)


.... 21W  or 159 East...( + 5 degree - 15 degree longitudes)


or

at locations where Moon or Sun are rising or setting at the of quake ( twilight zone margin ( ie + or - 30 minutes )

11 comments:

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

Nothing so far on the 20th.

Roger

AMIT said...

Roger
Actually there are 3 quakes ( less than 6) at Jaipur -India.where there is no faultline or plate boundry-2hrs back.-in early morning

Amit

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

you can't take credit for quakes you didn't predict.

roger

Roger Hunter said...

amit

nothing on the 20th

roger

Roger Hunter said...

amit;

every time

I go in here

I get warned not to do it

because this site doesn't use http

Shape up bro, you're putting us all at risk !!

Roger


Roger Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMIT said...

Roger.
Which site you are talking about?

Google blogspot.com?

My blog site Is
https://earthquake-prediction.blogspot.com?

Regzrdd
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

For July 2023 you had 8 dates predicted
Of those, you had 5 hits and 3 misses.

Not too bad.

Roger

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

If you object to my evaluation of your predictions just tell me and I'll stop.

I don't do it to annoy you, I'm just continuing the work I did at NEIC, evaluating quake
predictions.

Roger

AMIT said...

Roger
Not at all.
Your comments does count.
Infact , it gives valuable insights

Regards
Amit

Roger Hunter said...

Amit;

While rummaging around in a pile of papers I discovered a 100 year list of moon phases; 2001 to 2100. I have a list of 6+ mag quakes for most of that time so I said "Why not use these to check Amit's theory".

I started out checking the quakes, adding the moon phase wherever needed, in my editor but that got tiresome quickly. Turns out there are 26,000 or more of them. Scratch that idea.

Then I considered writing a program for it but that would involve a lot of tinkering to make the files machine readable.

So I just gave up.

I'm just too old and tired for things like this.

Roger